Day 1: Delhi – Agra – Delhi. Our driver will meet you at the location of your choice in New Delhi and drive to Agra by a new express way. The drive will take around three hours.
On arrival - You now start your exploration of Agra with the Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the incomparable Taj Mahal. The world’s greatest monument dedicated to love is obviously a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Taj Mahal was completed by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1653 AD as a memorial to his beloved queen, Mumtaz Mahal. This spectacular white marble mausoleum was created by about 22,000 skilled craftsmen and it took twenty two years to complete. When you experience the Taj Mahal with your Tour Guide and have them provide unique insights into its innumerable facets, some of their passion for this masterpiece may rub off on you!
There is a break for lunch.
After lunch - you will visit the first red sandstone fort of North India, the Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 by India’s greatest Mughal ruler, Emperor Akbar. Its royal audience halls, immense stone courtyards, marble mosque and the private royal chambers give us a glimpse of the grandeur of the Mughal Empire.
Agra’s artists are famous for their creations in inlaid marble.
Important Note: The Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
After the tour - embark on your return journey to Delhi.
Arrive at Delhi and will drop you at location of your choice in New Delhi / International airport.
Our services end at Delhi.
Why Travel With Us?
As a country, India is so huge and multicultural that it sometimes gets overwhelming for an outsider to decide what to see stay or eat. Our hand-crafted itineraries take care of varied interests of our travelers and offer them a chance to see this great country at their own pace. We consult on-the-ground experts to help us create itineraries that maximize your traveling opportunities and convert them into explorations for you to cherish. When we create our tours, we adhere to the highest standards of responsible tourism. By partnering with local communities for our tours, each of our tours respects and sustains local lifestyles while giving you the ultimate in authentic travel. To know more how you can make the best out of your next vacations, please get in touch with us right away.
- All transfers & sightseeing by personal A/C SUV.
- Battery Van to the Taj Mahal from the nearest parking point.
- Services of an English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water for sightseeing/excursions and long drives.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any accommodation.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- Any personal expenses such as tips, laundry and drinks.
- Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down).
- Personal Travel Insurance, visa etc.
- Camera fees (both still and video).
- International flight tickets.
Taj Mahal Agra2
Taj Mahal - Agra
Fatehpur Sikri UNESCO World Heritage Site