- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Coverage Area: 15 sq km
- Places to Visit: Prem Mandir, Iskcon Temple, Banke Bihari Temple and Mathura
- Best Time to Visit: November – April
- How to Reach:
- By Air: Vrindavan is a small city and the nearest Airport is in New Delhi which is about 3 hours away from here. New Delhi has both domestic as well as International Airport and is connected to all the major cities of the world.
- By Train: The nearest train station is in Mathura at a distance of 10 km. Agra, another famous tourist spot of India, is just about 50 kilometres from here.
- By Road: Vrindavan has direct Highway connectivity to and fro to Mathura, Agra, Delhi and Lucknow.
Along with its twin holy City of Mathura, Vrindavan is the place for devotees of Shri Krishna and Shri Radha. According to mythology, it was here in Vrindavan that Shri Krishna spent his childhood. These major pilgrimage destinations have more than 5000 temples and attract millions of tourists every year.
- Prem Mandir: It's a beautiful marble temple with a very neat campus. In the evenings it glitters with light and stands out for its colourfulness. For westerners, it gives a countable kind of feeling and deserves to be visited.
- Iskcon Vrindavan: ISKCON temples are particularly devoted to Shri Krishna. This is in a huge Complex which is both clean and peaceful with lots of spiritual energy. The temple also has a restaurant, bakery, gift shop and guesthouse. Best time to visit is during the prayers when you can also breathe the year of celebration.
- Banke Bihari Temple: The oldest and the most famous temple of Vrindavan, the Banke Bihari Temple is devoted to Lord Krishna. The temple gets very crowded on weekends, so if you are planning to visit Vrindavan, please make sure that you do it during the weekdays.
- Mathura: Mathura is just at a distance of 10 km from Vrindavan and another Holy city of India. However, if you are not in Avid devotee of Shri Krishna, you can give it a miss some parts of it and really very dirty. It's also very congested city, and you need to make sure that you have a local or a guide to navigate through the bylanes as it's very easy to get lost here.
Honey Buzzard Travel With Honey Buzzard Travels getting hundreds of thousands of tourists every year, we stand as a strong contender of how travel and tourism shops must be run in India. We personalize all tours and make sure that our guests see the very best of what India has to offer. From small requests like making sure you have ample drinking water with you to getting your visa or tickets processed, we stand by you at every part of your journey. Our staff is humble and courteous, and understands that every traveller is unique with own likes and dislikes. We design our itinerary to accommodate search diversity of our guests, and try our level best to meet your expectations. To know more about us, please feel free to contact us. You can also book your Vrindavan tour with us to get the best prices this season.